1. Downloading neccessary files:
2. Download and patch them to the latest patches.
3. Account Registration
In order to connect to True WoW, you will need to create a free account.
Click here to procceed. (Your account may take up to 5 minutes to be activated)
4. Edit Realmlist
1. Go to your World of Warcraft directory. The default directory is (C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft).
1. Open the file realmlist.wtf with either Notepad or Wordpad.
2. Put a # in front the set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com and set patchlist us.version.worldofwarcraft.com.
3. Copy and paste set realmlist truewow.boldlygoingnowhere.org
#set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
#set patchlist us.version.worldofwarcraft.com
set realmlist truewow.boldlygoingnowhere.org
The reason we do this is because if you ever want to play the official server again, you would still have the server list for it. Simply erase the # and the set realmlist truewow.boldlygoingnowhere.org and you'll be good to go.
If you still need help, please check our forums and we will gladly offer our help.
We hope you enjoy you stay and good luck with your adventure!